Original Release: June 11th, 2018
Oh my god there was so much at E3, and we haven’t even gotten to Nintendo! So much that I can’t talk about it all in one post, lest it lasts for forty pages. Let’s just bullet point them then?
1. HOLY SHIT AQUA GOT XEHANORTED!! Kingdom Hearts 3 looks intense! I’m so fucking excited!
2. Elder Scrolls 6!! FUCKING FINALLY! Can we stop talking about Skyrim now? Please?
3. Fallout 76 looks super fun. I can’t wait to co-op with my buds in the wasteland!
4. That new Cuphead expansion looks fantastic. I’m seriously excited to play more of that.
5. Cyberpunk 2077, while it’s only a cinematic trailer, looks pretty awesome. CD Projekt Red makes some really fucking good games, so I’m already on the edge of my seat.
6. New Doom game looks pretty fucking sick. I adored the 2016 Doom, so I’m more than a little eager to play the next one.
7. Devil May Cry 5. Fucking FINALLY! I love the DMC games, so it’s good to see them finally coming back after all these years! I’m riding the hype train!
8. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. I’m more excited about the whole Greek aesthetic than I am for the game, but it still looks like a good time.
9. Jump Force. MOTHER FUCKING GOKU, NARUTO, LUFFY AND LIGHT YAGAMI FIGHTING FREIZA IN NEW YORK CITY?! WHAT?! WHY DOES THIS EXIST AND WHEN CAN I HAVE IT?!
10. Quake Champions is free on Steam for this week. It’s still in early access, yeah, but holy shit. It’s free. That’s pretty fucking cool. I can’t wait to try it.
There was a lot more, but again: we’d be here all day.
This E3 has been pretty solid thus far. We’ve had ups (*cough cough* Bethesda) and downs (*cough cough* EA) and we’ve had some eh moments (*cough cough* Square Enix).
And we’re not done. We’ve still got Sony and Nintendo coming up.
I’m so fucking excited!